Monday, June 27, 2016

Update

It has been a while since I last wrote. I would like to bring you up to speed with the Last couple of months. After having an interview for a job in Israel, I received the phone call accepting me.  A couple of days after Passover I boarded a flight leaving JFK airport with a final destination being the Holy Land. Approximately three weeks later, my father calls to let me know "Zaidy had a major stroke. The doctors say it can be a few days or a few hours." Zaidy (Grandfather) held on for another twenty four hours. Who would have thought that I would move so far away, and never see my grandfather again, never making amends for how I hurt him so deeply.
In the last week my boss was so kind as to inform me that the drug rehabilitation center in which I am employed, will be closing and has until July 15 to be moved out.
This past day has been extremely difficult. The story of my sexual abuse has been brought u once again, this time interfering with my relationship with someone very dear to my heart.
In times such as these I can see very clearly how God is there for me in all areas of my life.



 I am available to speak in your city, for your organization, school, or synagogue.
Please contact me at 443-415-0449 or at rabbischoenes@gmail.com for fee and scheduling information.